Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Sign In

 What certified documents do I need to provide?

​To comply with Anti-money Laundering and the Counter-Terrorism Financing legislation, all applications must include the following certified documentation.

Certified documentation must accompany all applications and Registered Signatories Forms submissions. ​

Certified documentation required for unincorporated entities 

This section applies to businesses endorsed as a tax concession charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC)

When applying as an Unincorporated Association Entity, you will need to provide a certified copy or extract of:​

  • the constitution or rules of the entity that states the full name of the association and full address (not required if the association is part of the Uniting Church in Australia, Synod of Victoria and Tasmania).

  • the association minutes which approve the opening of this account.

  • Current identification of all signatories to be registered and/or beneficial owners (See Acceptable identification standard: Individuals for details).

Note: If you are establishi​ng this investment as a different type of entity, please call us on 1800 996 888 to confirm requirements.​

​​Certified documentation required for signatories and individual investors

This section applies to individual investors or registered signatories.​

All signatories must provide certified copies of identification according to either option A or B.​

​Option A 

Provide one current primary photographic identification document. 

Documents must include your photograph.

  • Australian or overseas driving licence or permit

  • Australian passport

  • International passport

  • Proof of Age Card (government issued)

Please contact us to discuss other primary photographic identification documents that will be accepted.

​​Option B  

Provide one current primary and one current secondary non-photographic identification document.​

Primary non-photographic identification documents

  • An Australian or foreign birth certificate or birth extract

  • An Australian or foreign citizenship certificate

  • A Centrelink pension or health card

Secondary non-photographic identification documents

Document must include your current residential address.

  • A utility bill (issued within the last three months)

  • A property rates notice (issued within the last three months)

  • A taxation notice (issued by the ATO within the last 12 months)

  • A Centrelink statement (issued within the last 12 months)

  • In relation to a person under the age of 18 years of age, a notice by a school principal (issued within the last three months)

Please contact us to discuss other primary and secondary non-photographic identification documents that will ​​be accepted.​​​​​

>Who can certify these documents?